Sage 50 Accounts
- Archive company data
- Customise the Nominal Ledger to specific company
- Diary function - credit control, recurring, reminders,
- Discounts - range of options
- Document storage - letters, price list, delivery and
- Easier bank reconciliations
- Electronic processing of orders and invoices
- Foreign trading
- On-line banking to ensure accuracy and save time
- Produce EC Sales list
- Run accurate management information and reports
- Stock system - Manage products, Bill of Materials, Sales and
- Store more information about your contacts
- VAT Return - electronic payment made easy
|Sage 50 Payroll
- Contracts of Employment
- Diary - keep track of tasks with calendar and reminders
- Document storage - add MS Word, Excel documents
- Electronic payslips
- Historical information - 7 year storage allows easy access
to reprint reports
- HMRC - be confident that calculations are HMRC compliant
- Link Payroll to the Accounts software
- Minimum wage meets legal obligations
- Multi-company software available
- Net to gross payments possible
- On-line banking - BACS/Internet
- Payroll frequencies - weekly, fortnightly, monthly
- Personnel - Appraisal, Disciplinary, Job History
- Pre and Post tax deductions can be created
- Secure mailbox for HMRC
- Year end - P11s, P14s and P60 taken care of
|Sage Project Costing
- Create specific projects with costs and budgets
|Sage Job Costing
- At a glance see the Profit & Loss within a specific job
- Detailed reporting allows for management decision making
- Keep track of all costs involved in a contract/job
- Links to Accounts and Payroll software reducing the need to
- Manage contracts/jobs more efficiently
- Monitor job progress
- Setup budgets
- Setup customised cost structures for your industry type
- Track job progress and expenditure
- Use billing features when billing the customer
|Sage Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) means deducting tax
from your subcontractors' pay and sending monthly statements to
them. A monthly return is also required for HMRC. This can be
Sage 50 CIS will reduce your monthly tasks, ensure you are
following legislation and save you time.
Manage your CIS quickly and efficiently.
- Link Sage 50 ACT to the Sage 50 Accounts program.
- Reduce the need for repetitive tasks and re-keying of data.
- Keep contact details, notes, history, activities,
- Search and find the information as soon as the call is
- Use lookups on all fields and customised fields.
- Follow up leads and opportunities.
- Use Mail merge to target specific contacts.
- Integrate with MS Outlook.
- Track products on specific customers - buying behaviour.
- Use groups.
- Perform and track tasks easily.
- Improve communication with other users within the company
and more importantly - your contacts.